Edmonds and Slatter Opticians have been visiting patients at home for over 30 years. We strongly believe that patients who are unable to visit us in practice should not miss out on the quality eye care that we provide. You may not know that anyone aged 60 or more and unable to leave the home unaccompanied because of a physical or mental disability is entitled to a free NHS eye test at home. We can also provide non-NHS home eye tests, please call us to discuss your requirements.
Why use Edmonds and Slatter for your home eye test?
• We are locally based, so you benefit from a shorter waiting period for adjustments or spectacle repairs.
• We are a friendly, familiar face.
• We have fully trained staff who offer the highest quality clinical care.
• We provide a wide range of spectacles to suit all budgets and lifestyles.
• All glasses are hand delivered and expertly fitted.
To book an appointment for your home eye test, please call our Blaby practice on 0116 277 7733.